Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Changing bundle products special price

angelo_f

Total Posts:  80

Greetings

I would like to change the special price for bundled items to a fixed value. Currently, if in admin you go to prices on a bundle item with a fixed price, the special price has a percentage. I would like to make it fixed. Anyone know where I can change that?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

It´s normal, that you can only set the special price with percent...because it`s a bundle and a bundle have simple products which can have different prices so in the most cases a fixed price makes no sence there.

But when you want, write me a PM.

Magento Community
Magento Community

angelo_f

The bundles we have all use a fixed price. There must be somewhere in the code where this can be changed so we provide and display a fixed special price.

Also, what is a PM?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

PM == private message (here in the forum, or just send me a e-mail when you need support).

Magento Community
Magento Community

angelo_f

I am not sure I understand.
Are you saying you can provide me the answer on a private message but not on the public forum?

Magento Community
Magento Community

angelo_f

You make the change by setting price of the item to fixed instead of percent for anyone else who comes across the issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

angelo_f - 10 December 2012 12:30 PM

I am not sure I understand.
Are you saying you can provide me the answer on a private message but not on the public forum?

I mean that i don´t have a ready solution for you (if i had, i would share it here) but i can develop a little extension for you, that`s what i mean.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community