Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need explanation about specific nodes of config.xml

Diogo Santiago

Total Posts:  2
Balneário Camboriú - Santa Catarina - Brazil

Hello,

I am preparing for the certification and i have doubts about specific nodes of config.xml like <customer>, <sales>, <payment>, etc… And another doubt is about the custom nodes int the <default> node various modules uses like this one following:

<default>
        <
monkey>
            <
custom_groupings>
                <
customer_grouping_name><![CDATA[MAGE_CUSTOMER_GROUPS]]></customer_grouping_name>
                <
segment_grouping_name><![CDATA[MAGE_CUSTOMER_SEGMENTS]]></segment_grouping_name>
            </
custom_groupings>
            <
general>
                <
active>0</active>
                <
double_optin>System->Configuration->Customers->Newsletter->Subscription Options->Need to Confirm</double_optin>
                <
ecommerce360>0</ecommerce360>
                <
checkout_subscribe>0</checkout_subscribe>
                <
transactional_emails>false</transactional_emails>
                <
map_fields><![CDATA[a:11:{i:0;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:9:"firstname";s:9:"mailchimp";s:5:"FNAME";}i:1;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:8:"lastname";s:9:"mailchimp";s:5:"LNAME";}i:2;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:3:"dob";s:9:"mailchimp";s:3:"DOB";}i:3;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:6:"prefix";s:9:"mailchimp";s:7:"PRENAME";}i:4;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:15:"billing_address";s:9:"mailchimp";s:7:"BILLING";}i:5;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:16:"shipping_address";s:9:"mailchimp";s:8:"SHIPPING";}i:6;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:6:"gender";s:9:"mailchimp";s:6:"GENDER";}i:7;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:8:"store_id";s:9:"mailchimp";s:7:"STOREID";}i:8;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:10:"website_id";s:9:"mailchimp";s:7:"WEBSITE";}i:9;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:16:"date_of_purchase";s:9:"mailchimp";s:3:"DOP";}i:10;a:2:{s:7:"magento";s:19:"ee_customer_balance";s:9:"mailchimp";s:9:"STORECRED";}}]]></map_fields>
            </
general>
        </
monkey>
    </default>

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community