Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is it possible to create a tag to separate products from different distributors ? 

pirondi

Total Posts:  4

I have products from Distributor Y and Distributors x. I want to know if would be possible to delete only products from distributor x,or only export products from distributor y. How can i do it ? Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

It is possible with default Magento. You need to create attribute for manufacturer and then filter out your products.
However, default Magento functionality is laking of custom filtering system.
In case you are interested with the solution with more flexible filters, I can offer you Store Manager for Magento application.
Using it you will be able to filter, add, modify the products depending on suppliers by means of filters, expressions and sqls.
Free 14-days version of the application is available for download from the link in my signature.

If any assistance is required, let me know and I will guide you through.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community