Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento + Wordpress Integration

jatinconcept

Total Posts:  3

hi,

i am install Magento + Wordpress integration my site but add category time below tab in error show

1.Associated Blog Posts

Error :

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 SELECT command denied to user ‘XXX’@’localhost’ for table ‘wordpress_association’

2.Associated Blog Categories

Error :

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 SELECT command denied to user ‘XXX’@’localhost’ for table ‘wordpress_association’

please help above error in category page in admin side.

as well as this module is greate!!!!!

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Image Attachments
wp-error.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hudsondonovan

Total Posts:  4

I also have the same error - i think it started when i updated to the latest version of the plug-in

Magento Community
Magento Community

FishPig

Total Posts:  232

This error occurs when you have Magento and WordPress installed in separate databases. You can find a fix for the issue at the bottom of the following article:

Magento WordPress Integration: Associating Products and Posts

Magento Community
Magento Community

hudsondonovan

Total Posts:  4

Appreciate the response..
the fix works as suggested.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community