Magento Forum

Single product url gives 404 after upgrade

Ashfame

Total Posts:  4

I upgraded an Enterprise install from v1.10.1.1 to v1.12.0.2 and one of the product url is giving a 404 error.

I have tried refreshing the cache, deleting the whole var folder, recompiling everything, disabling it, reindexed everything and yet I don’t seem to figure out a way to make it work.

There is nothing in the log files, I am totally clueless on what it could be. Anything else that I can try?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ashfame

Total Posts:  4

Solved it by making sure the entry for the product was under Catalog > URL rewrite management.

For me it wasn’t there so I added it, refreshed everything (compilaton/cache/indexes) and it started working!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Technoduce

Total Posts:  19

Same for me as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Interesting.  Did you double check and confirm that the product was in fact not 404’ing prior to the upgrade or is there a chance this was always a rewrite issue and wasn’t caused by the upgrade?

If you did confirm that it was related to the upgrade, that’s pretty interesting.  Was only one single catalog rewrite dropped in both of your cases?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Katelynn33

Total Posts:  2

So, I updated to v. 3.8.9.2 and the google bot was not giving the same 404 problem at first. However, one week after it’s broken again. Product URL ending in slash give 404 when exploring with google bot. It this going to be fixed for good?

atlantis-hotel-dubai.com | http://plagiarism-checker.info/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community