Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Products are not showing anywhere in Magento after a successful upload

lawebbuilders

Total Posts:  1

I am having an issue with importing SOME product lists. I say some because out of 25 lists that I uploaded, only 5 would not upload for some reason that I cannot figure out. All the lists that were uploaded all used the same .csv template. But for some reason only these 5 lists don’t want to seem to show in Magento.

When I attempted to import the lists, everything checked out, no errors, all the products seemed to have imported, but nothing shows up in Magento for the product at all.

I have re-indexed a few times, cleared all the cache, but nothing.....I am really stumped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as soon as possible.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

Make sure that your products were imported to database (check it via PHP MYAdmin or other way you use).
There you can find the product on the basis of name or SKU. If there are no products which you uploaded, you need to do re-import.

If the products are in database, read this article on what other should be checked to make your products visible -
http://www.mag-manager.com/i-cannot-find-see-new-products-on-my-magento-store-admin-what-should-i-check

Hope it helps.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community