Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to use different font for text behind every radio button

tcc275

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

In order for clients to be able to customize their products, they need to be able to select a font. Via Catalgoue > Manage Products > Custom Options, I have made a selection list for the fonts with radio buttons (see att.).

What I am looking for to achieve is that the text behind the radio button is shown in the actual font (the first in arial, the second in verdana etc). I have browsed throufh many css, xml and html files. Who can help me and point me to the file where I can make this change

Best regards,
RBR

Image Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2012-12-02 om 14.51.13.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prateekgupta
Guru

Total Posts:  541
India

Hi.
This can be done by assigning different ids to different radiobox text, and than you can assign the different font to each in css file.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tcc275

Total Posts:  2

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your reply. Could you be more specific. Based on your reply, I still do not understand what to do and to which files.

Regards,

Magento Community
Magento Community

lovemagento_24h

Total Posts:  9

You can edit your phtml file, and CSS file for this.

I can support it for you. Feel free to contact me via Gmail : .

See more Magento Themes in my website : Magento Themes

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community