Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Structure of the Import CSV-File

ispott

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

can someone correct this import File?

Its a simple file with one parent product with one child, the import tells me that the SKU-field does not exist.

http://scene.op-hell.eu/import.csv

(nice idea that *.csv are not allowed as attachments in this board...)

Cheers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

What I noticed first reviewing your file is that you have special symbols. In order for them to be imported properly, you should open the file in Notepad and save it using UTF-8.

As for SKUs, they have slashes, but it should not cause the issue. The most likely the issue is caused by import method you are using.

If you need one-time import, you can use Store Manager for Magento tool. It is possible to import the file you have using this tool but with some adjustments. In case you are interested, let me know and I will assist you.
The 14-day free version of Store Manager for Magento you can download and try out using the link in my signature.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ispott

Total Posts:  3

I tried to save it as UTF-8 but it doesnt solve the issue.

It must work somehow with the dataflow profiles!
When i try to use the normal import-function, i get an error that tells me that the “_associated_sku” field is an unknown field…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community