Magento Forum

Put social widgets in a one horizontal line

iliafabian

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

on my website i put social widgets via CSS>static block then I created CSS>Fronted app. In fronted app I have set the condition for the static block CMSHomePage>PageFooterBefore

after I placed all widget they appeared in a such chaotic way as you can see on the attached picture.

how can I set them in a one horizontal line ?
webpage: http://brand.mygostore.co.uk/

Looking forward to hearing any suggestions,
Ilia

Image Attachments
Naamloos.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lovemagento_24h

Total Posts:  9

You should edit CSS file to fix this.

You can see Magento Themes, Magento Extension or Magento Support in my website. If you have any question please contact me via my Gmail : . We can help you.

Best Regards!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mathew Porter

Total Posts:  6
Nottingham

Firstly you should generate the social button codes, from each networks relevant dev sites (facebook like, g+ button, twitter etc.).

Try to use the same style of button, I use the box_count style in general.

I then create a static block (include this where I need to) and add the various social button code into the static block in Magento cms. I wrap each social button in a div and float them left so that they sit next to each other, then add any further css for margins etc.

I have done this on 2 sites: Natural Health Products and Pelham and Strutt Shapewear have a look on the product pages and use firebug or view the source to see how the styles have been applied.

Hope that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community