Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

add to cart not working properly for configurable product

friends_pradip

Total Posts:  1

hi guys,

i have little bit problem into my magento store, problem is that when i add first product from configurable product option it will add properly but when i select other option from same configurable product and addtocart it will not added. then again same process i follow it will add into cart. if same product is already exists into cart then it will add properly. let’s i give a example

first time i select white color from bellow product and add to cart

http://weddingplace.com.au/single-layer-veil-in-soft-tulle-with-beaded-edging.html

it will add into cart properly.

now i add another product with different color - ivory

then it will not added into cart.

then again i add ivory color into cart then it will add.

so please help me as possible as.

addtocart work fine for simple product.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cse8668

Total Posts:  15

Yes .it\’s no work in configurable products. so we use ajax add to cart.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi!
AJAX Shopping Cart Extension is a nice way to add configurable products to the cart without mistakes. The extension adds products to cart with no additional useless page reloads, so customers can rapidly add items to cart without interrupting the shopping process.
The AJAX Shopping Cart Module supports configurable products and custom options.
It allows to choose time period for cart overview display. Also it offers flexible shopping cart dialog window, for which you can choose block position (left, top left, right, top right, center, top), whether display product info or not, show the number of products in cart or not, show the subtotal or not.

For further details, user guide and screenshots visit AJAX Shopping Cart Extension page.

Image Attachments
ajax cart.pngajax cart2.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community