Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Alphabetizing New Product Attribute Drop Down

lostnewb

Total Posts:  1

Hi folks,

I’m having an issue and I told some folks at work that I’d look into this. However, hours of searching has been fruitless. The issue comes from when I go to create a new product page. The very first step is picking the Attribute Set and what kind of product configuration the page will use. As we add in more product types, choosing from the Attribute Set dropdown is becoming more of a task. I would like to alphabetize this list. Please let me know what solutions are available so that I may take them to the people who can add these in.

I have attached which block I am talking about, since in all of my research, any answers I have found have been for entirely different areas of creating new products.

Thanks in advance!

Image Attachments
newproduct.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community