Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

image type and information need to be specified for each store view. magento 1.7

naga909

Total Posts:  2

Hi ,

i am add new product ,i can upload images am getting as follows

image type and information need to be specified for each store view.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

In case you have images and want them to be the same for all store views, you can import your products to default store view and for other ones set option - use the same as default.

If you need to have different images for products at each store view, then I recommend you to import corresponding images to concrete store view - lets say you have 3 store views, then you need to import 3 times bringing images to each store view.
There is the application called Store Manager for Magento, using it you can import to particular store view, besides, if the products are already in the store, you can in the file use only image SKU and column with images.

In case you are interested, here you can download free 2-week version of Store Manager here -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

In case I misunderstood you and you need something else, please, let me know.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community