Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 on list products redirects to another page

platinumtackle

Total Posts:  40

So I am seeing a completely weird problem with the list products page under a category.  I can not select the 2 to go to the second page.  When I select the 2 it redirects the link to my blog with the ?page_id=2 attached to it.  The other weird thing is that this only happens on my production server.  Feel free to ask any questions.  I have not modified pager.phtml or any other files beside list.phtml

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chocololitta

Total Posts:  22
Franklin, TN

I’m having the same problem.  I’m using Magento 1.3.1.1. and Lazzymonk’s Wordpress Blog extension.  Did you find a resolution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

platinumtackle

Total Posts:  40

In wordpress where you set the url for the blog, you have to explicitly say index.php in the url.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chocololitta

Total Posts:  22
Franklin, TN

Perfect!  Thank you so much for your quick reply… so many times, questions go unanswered in these forums.  I appreciate your help greatly!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community