Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Setting minimum qty allowed in cart in product edit does not allow website specific values. 

Peter Svegrup

Total Posts:  24

Hi all,

I have come to a dead end in trying to solve this and really hope someone can give me a pointer to the solution, however obvious smile

The setup is CE 1.5, 2 websites; 1 for retail and 1 for wholesale and the websites share the same root category.

When I try to change the minimum qty allowed in cart for a specific range of products under the wholesale store view, the change is also reflected under the retail store view and the default configuration.

What I am missing here?

Big thanks in advance!!

Peter

EDIT: Should anyone come by this post then the solution is that it’s not possible out of the box. The attribute is GLOBAL and can therefore not be set per WEBSITE.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community