Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘M03454’ for key 2

dgir

Total Posts:  35

Hi,

I’ve just upgraded Magento from 1.4.1.0 to the latest version (1.7.0.2) and I have this error when trying to place an order from frontend.

It’s about my orders’increment ids. I shall have a new order increment id according to the eav_entity_store table it should be :

M04001

But it proposes me M03454 when I try to reserve a new order increment id. This id is corresponding to the last order from the same customer.

If I use another customer account, I have another increment id, still the last of this other customer.

I don’t understand what’s happening, does someone already had this error ?

Regards,

Edit : When I try to order with a new account : no problem, if I try to make another order with this new account, still no problem, so problem seems to exist only for old account.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community