Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Seeking Magento Programmer

HLT1

Total Posts:  33

I am looking for a programmer who has extensive experience with custom LAMP programming and Magento customizations (not just installation of mods but writing custom mods). 

Our store links to both a Cybersource Merchant System and a custom Warehouse shipping, inventory, XML tracking system. 

The work will be ongoing piecemeal items including identifying the cause of orders that were never sent to the warehouse, adjusting shipping options, adding real-time shipping rates via the various courier API’s, etc ...

We use TeamworkPM for task lists, and TortoiseSVN for version control. I am available nearly 15 hours a day via Skype even if you’re overseas.  Prefer an hourly billing structure.  It would be great to have a dedicated “Magento Guy/Girl” for issues as they come up, with quick turnaround times on tasks. 

Please contact me by PM if you’re interested.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community