Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Errors after Install / Upgrade

Andre

Total Posts:  55
Mongolia

Hey, i’ve just done an upgrade from 0.6.something to the latest version on a test site we’re running. All appears to be working apart from the checkout process. we’re geting the following error when trying to checkout:

Warning: include(Mage/Payment/Model/Checkmo.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[0] in __autoload
() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[1] in __autoload
("Mage_Payment_Model_Checkmo")
[2] in class_exists("Mage_Payment_Model_Checkmo"in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 569
[3] in Mage_Core_Model_Config
->getModelInstance("payment/checkmo"Array[0]in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/Mage.php on line 249
[4] in Mage
::getModel("payment/checkmo"in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Helper/Data.php on line 68
[5] in Mage_Payment_Helper_Data
->getStoreMethods() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Block/Form/Container.php on line 85
[6] in Mage_Payment_Block_Form_Container
->getMethods() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Block/Form/Container.php on line 37
[7] in Mage_Payment_Block_Form_Container
->_prepareLayout() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php on line 183
[8] in Mage_Core_Block_Abstract
->setLayout(Mage_Core_Model_Layoutin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 364
[9] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->addBlock("Mage_Checkout_Block_Onepage_Payment_Methods""checkout.payment.methods"in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 189
[10] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->_generateBlock(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_ElementMage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 158
[11] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 159
[12] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 159
[13] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 163
[14] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 277
[15] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->generateLayoutBlocks() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 214
[16] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->loadLayout() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php on line 84
[17] in Mage_Checkout_OnepageController
->indexAction() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 336
[18] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("index"in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 150
[19] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Httpin /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 147
[20] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/app/Mage.php on line 379
[21] in Mage
::run("base"in /home/Andre/ydnacentral.com/user/htdocs/index.php on line 29

can anyone help?

Thanks
André

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

this file: app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Model/Checkmo.php doesn’t exist, i would guess it failed to be uploaded.

Make sure you have all files uploaded correctly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre

Mongolia

I installed via SSH - wget then tar xvfz. maybe it wasnt in the tar? i’ll try get the zip and upload that specific file.

Thanks Moshe

André

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre

Mongolia

the file does not exist in that location in either the zip/tar.gz or on the server. it exists a directory down in the Method directory. Any ideas?

Cheers
André

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre

Mongolia

We’re still having this problem. Does anyone have any idea how we can fix it?

Cheers
André

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

@Andre: Could you try running it with clean database?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordon

Total Posts:  14

Andre - 04 February 2008 08:40 AM

We’re still having this problem. Does anyone have any idea how we can fix it?

Cheers
André

@Andre: I had the same problem. The following sql fixed my problem.

delete from core_config_data where path='payment/checkmo/model';

Please backup your data before running the sql and don’t ask me for explanation as I’m not really understand this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Airforce111

Total Posts:  100

gordon - 17 February 2008 08:25 AM

delete from core_config_data where path='payment/checkmo/model';

Please backup your data before running the sql and don’t ask me for explanation as I’m not really understand this.

The line above tells MySQL to delete from the core_config_data table every line entry that has ‘payment/checkmo/model’ in the path column. What this does, idk since I didn’t get a chance to learn the database layout yet. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordon

Total Posts:  14

There is only one line entry with path = ‘payment/check/model’. So the statement basically deletes the entry from the core_config_data table. I figured this out after comparing the new 0.8 sample data and my existing data upgraded from 0.6. This solved only the problem of checkmo payment method. To solve the problems of other methods, I need to remove all the payment model entries:

delete from core_config_data where path like 'payment/%/model';

Again, please backup of your data if you need to run this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community