Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Place Order Button stop redirecting … V. 1.6.2

to8gal

Total Posts:  5

hello Everyone,

I get pretty far with my custom version of magento, The version installed is the only available on the VM I´m using.

Anyway today testing totally another issue I´ve notice the place order button stop redirect to the success page.
It does instead redirect to the cart with the same product I´ve tried to check out

On the other end the order is anyway confirmed, quantity updated but no mails are either sent to confirm.

This start probably to happen after a product I requested to check out run out of quantity (I was working on another browser with the same order).

Probably a js or Php problem

Please someone come with a solution.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

wjohan

Total Posts:  46
Monnickendam

Same problem here! I hired a guy and he tried to fix it, but it didn’t work because I was on a Ngnix server. He transfered the site to a linux host and everything worked fine. :S Did you already found a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

to8gal

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

finally an answer i would say,

anyway I fixed the problem, but was so long ago I don´t exactly remember how!…

But as far as I know was some conflict problem, so I just restored some file in is original condition and position, and from there I started over again the bit of custom I was doin.

So far all the rest is goin good,

Good luck to you.

L

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community