Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

social sign-on for my Magento e-commerce site

taryncooksey

Total Posts:  2

What is the best extension to integrate Facebook login, Google login and Yahoo login to a Magento e-commerce site? I want my users to log in with their social account and then fetch & store their social user profile data to automatically create their profile.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gregganderton

Total Posts:  3

I tried Social login and sharing extension (http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/12458/s/social-login-7335/) and found it working perfectly fine for me. This plugin keeps updating their features to meet the requirements. Along with capturing user profile data accurately while creating the profile, they also allows users to share your webstore products across their social networks which really help in getting more and more referral traffic. Really a must plugin for all Magento webstore. Also, their support rocks answering question every time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

myrabinnicker

How to get users address and telephone when they log in with Facebook, Google and Linkedin to a Magento site?

Magento Community
Magento Community

JavenScott

This can be achieved with customization of social login plugin. I contacted the team and went ahead with paid package which provide full customization. I followed the steps provided and they helped me to get the required solution. Awsome support and features from LoginRadius team!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Martinly

Total Posts:  90

Magento Social Login of Magestore must be your best choice. This extension has gained much recognition of our customers as the best extension, must-have extension, nice solution… for Magento webstore
Product Features and customers reviews, you can view detail here:
http://magentosociallogin.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jase007
Guru

Total Posts:  388

Hi,

You can also have a look to this thread http://danielfelice.com/adding-social-networking-buttons-to-magento

Hope this will help you!!

Thanks

iLoveMage

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

taryncooksey - 23 November 2012 03:47 AM

What is the best extension to integrate Facebook login, Google login and Yahoo login to a Magento e-commerce site? I want my users to log in with their social account and then fetch & store their social user profile data to automatically create their profile.

Hi there,

as one of solutions you may take a look at this extension: http://amasty.com/magento-quick-ajax-login.html. This module lets customers easily log in with their Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts. Apart from that, with a comprehensive AJAX pop up window they can get registered and recover forgotten passwords as well.

To get more details, see the user guide and live demo visit the Quick AJAX Login page. And feel free to ask for any assistance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

prestamospers

Total Posts:  1
Madrid

You can login with social networks user instead of email address. Is a chance that you can give to the clients, but in my point of view is better the email address for marketing. In my site creditosrapidos10min, you only can register with an email address to get them and send marketing emails.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FmeAddons

Total Posts:  123
USA

Here is the Magento Social Login Extension that allows user to create / sign-in using social media account.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/social-login-facebook-twitter-gmail-yahoo.html

It allows Login through
1. Gmail Account
2. Yahoo Account
3. Twitter
4. Facebook

Magento Community
Magento Community

aheadWorks
Guru

Total Posts:  424

Hi,

Please have a look at the AJAX Login Pro extension for Magento that is an essential tool for those online owners who want to make login procedure as comfortable and fast for customers as possible. It allows your visitors to log in, register, or recover password quickly without annoying page reloading and redirection. Supports Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Amazon.

Find the extension description, demo and features on the product page.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZbyszekTomek

Total Posts:  121

Hi. Try free Gomage Connector
or download directly something from Magento Connect - there are couple other free extensions for it

Zbych

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community