Magento Forum

add-to-cart button seems disable for configurable product

talk2mitra

Total Posts:  8

Hi guys....

I’m using magento 1.7.0.2.
I have a problem with add-to-cart button in product details page. For configurable product, it has two attribute color and size.

So, now I select two attributes such as RED from color drop down and LARGE from size drop down menu and then press the add-cart-button. Till now all are fine.

But suppose you realized, you want to select another color GREEN instead RED and stop loading the page by click on the stop page load button of the browser, select GREEN (or any) from color drop down and LARGE (or any) from size drop down and click on the add to cart button.

But here is the actual problem arise. add-to-cart button is not working now may be for stop loading the page. It also doe’s not display any alert if I select no option from drop down. So I need to refresh the page again to work it again.

all the same thing happens with simple products also.

Is it a bug of magento or my coding mistake anywhere?
Please help.......

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagikMahesh

Total Posts:  36

I had checked out as you say,
If you select any color and then click on add to cart button and after suddenly you stop the browser loading,
then you change the color and click on add to cart, then add to cart button is not working.
Actually to change color wait to complete process and then click edit on that item from my cart to change the color.
so it is not your coding mistake.

Magento Community
Magento Community

talk2mitra

Total Posts:  8

MagikMahesh - 22 November 2012 09:09 PM

I had checked out as you say,
If you select any color and then click on add to cart button and after suddenly you stop the browser loading,
then you change the color and click on add to cart, then add to cart button is not working.
Actually to change color wait to complete process and then click edit on that item from my cart to change the color.
so it is not your coding mistake.

Yes, we can do editing from checkout/cart page, but add-to-cart button should be work also as what I say in the above post. Except add-to-cart button all other links or buttons works.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Capstern

Total Posts:  5

I am having a similar problem in that I created a configurable product and then the 13 associated per the tutorial.
You can go to the page
http://www.youbigtees.com/index.php/t-shirts/test1-tshirt.html

And see that size and geneder are there.  You pick both attributes but when you click add to cart NOTHING happens.

help please

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community