Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

fresh install - There has been an error processing your request

iulianrusu

Total Posts:  5

Hy,
I just installed the latest distribution of magento into my webserver. I uninstalled it an installed it several times using different method.
My server have all the system requirements for the installation of magento.
The install work fine until the step where i have to input the informations regarding the MYSQL thing. After i hit the next button to proceed the installation i receive the error.
I looked into the data base created and it seems that the tables are created.
I tried other versions but shows other errors..
Pls can anyone help me?
I will post the phpinfo file.

There has been an error processing your request

Error in file: “site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists

Trace:
#0 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#2 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#3 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 site/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 site/magento/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 site/magento/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iulianrusu

Total Posts:  5

resolved...THK GUYS FOT THE HELP!!..0 HELP

Solution: modify in php.ini resource limits of your server.
max execution time is default somewere at 30. put it at 120 or higher
I am using Virtualmin and in the Resource limits of the domain, raise all the limits.
This happends because Magento uses a very big database and the execution time for the scripts is set at 30 sec by default in Virtualmin.
I THINK THAT IN THE INSTALL PROCEDURE SHOULD BE MENTIONED ABOUT THIS.

Worked for me

Sorry for the language not good at english

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community