Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magazento PDF INVOICE \ SHIPMENT \ CREDIT MEMO

firestarlight

Total Posts:  3

anybody got use this magento extension before or not? is it good? I cant seem to find any comments about it on the site

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magazento

Total Posts:  155
Russia,Volgograd

Hello! You can ask us! We offer free installation and configuration service for PDF INVOICE \\ SHIPMENT \\ CREDIT MEMO

Magento Community
Magento Community

basbert

Total Posts:  11
München

I am testing the ‘PDF catalog’ extension and have downloaded the free version. For my local magento installation (windows server) everything is working fine. For the online version (subdomain on linux server) it does not work properly. The downloaded PDF is unformatted and the images are missing, the link to the images is given correctly, but points to the cache-directory. What could be the problem here?

For your information: With searching ‘magazento image not found’ on Google you will find many more examples of this problem.

Best regards!

File Attachments
abbigliamento.pdf  (File Size: 7KB - Downloads: 37)

Magento Community
Magento Community

basbert

Total Posts:  11
München

The Problem is SOLVED now. The allow_url_fopen-Flag in the php.ini is set to “Off”, so there are some file_get_contents() not working with URLs. Replacing file_get_contents with cURL in two files (lib\dompdf6\include\image_cache.cls.php and lib\dompdf6\include\stylesheet.cls.php) solves the problem.

Best regards!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community