Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help with Promo Codes—please! 

tripletdad2009

Total Posts:  4

I’m hoping somebody can help…

I want to create a promo code that supports the following campaign:  “For Every $50 Purchased, Save $10” (I know I could also do a percentage off, but the exec’s want to go this route...)

Example:  If a customer had $60 in their cart, they would automatically be given a $10 discount.  If they had $110 in their cart, they would automatically receive a $20 discount, and so on…

How can I set this up?  I’ve been banging my head against the wall for a while now and am not making any progress.  Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.

Thank you,

-Jeff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi Jeff,

With the latest version of the Special Promotions you can use action “Get $Y for each $X spent” .

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community