Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please Help - Sale Price Still Showing

mrssocolov

Total Posts:  5

Please I need help

I had used the catalog price rules function to create a sale for a specific set of categories. But, unfortunately either I entered it wrong or what - it never really worked. It would show the sale price on the products page - but - when you added it to the shopping cart it would go back to original price.

So, because it doesn’t seem to work or I am not doing it right - I deleted the sale from catalog price rules. BUT - the sale price is still showing on the products page (not main page) but in the category listing. So, this is going to upset and confuse my customers - I need to get the sale price NOT to show.

Does anyone know where I can go in my coding to unstick this sale rule so the sale price doesn’t show?

Thank you smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mrssocolov

Total Posts:  5

never mind - sorry I am soo new to the Magento concept that is so hard to figure out what to do. I did a search and found that reindexing was the solution. Now i know to do that - that got the prices to unstick.

In case you have the same problem as I did and are new like me and don’t know what to do ... try this…

Go to -

System/Index Management

Then select Product Prices and click on the orange select button (right side) to basically flush out the old and reset the prices back to normal. That should remove the old sale prices.

smile

Marlo {MarloDee Designs}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Technoduce

Total Posts:  19

I really don’t know nothing about this. If I come to know definitely will provide a solution to this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community