Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Remove Paypal Express Checkout Button in Mini Shopping Cart

trucatch

Total Posts:  13

Well the Title pretty much says what I would like to do.

I know that you can remove the button in the backend but I want to keep the Paypal button on the Checkout Page. I just want to remove it from the Mini-Shopping Cart in the Header.

The reason I would like to accomplish this is because with our theme for some reason when you go to view the Mini-Shopping Cart, the categories come through the Mini Cart and you are not able to click the button anyways. So actually it almost makes the Mini-Cart useless. When I remove both of the Paypal buttons, from checkout page and mini cart, it fixes this bug. But like I said I want to keep it on the Checkout Page since most of our customers use Paypal Express.

Our website is http://www.trucatchtraps.com if you would like to view what it is doing and get a better understanding of why I want to do this.

Thank you very much in advance,
Ryan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community