Magento Forum

Any extentions that can add fields upon check based on customer group? 

cdcaveman

Total Posts:  18

currently i have a site written in CF that i am moving over to Magento ... upon check out “wholesale” customer types have a check box that enables additional fields to show.. These additional fields give the wholesaler the opportunity to make the order a drop ship order and give the “from” address they would like to have on the label of the shipment.. 

alot of the extentions i see are really oriented towards business selling other peoples products.. aka “drop shippers” not much for businesses that fill orders for drop shippers.. any help here?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi,

Please take a look at Checkout Fields Manager extension. Apart from other features it enables Admin to configure which custom fields are displayed for specific customer groups. Looks like it can be a good solution in your case.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

Additional Checkout Attributes lets you add as many additional fields as you would like based on Customer Groups. If you need any customization done or help with Configuring the Extension we can also assist.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi! With the help of Customer Attributes Extension you can add additional fields to checkout page according to customer groups.
To see the details, user guide and live demo please visit http://amasty.com/customer-attributes.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community