Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I know this is simple but i cant seem to figure it out

graphicskinz

Total Posts:  4

There are pages in my site where the label falls outside of the wrapper anyone got any suggestions on how i can fix this im stuck?

http://www.iconsurfshop.com/customer/account/resetpassword/?id=16&token;=8138361eaed8f6c9076d3c6e7c1a3281

Image Attachments
magento1.jpgmagento2.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagikSwapna

Total Posts:  97

Hello,

Add your
<div class="page-title">
<h1>Reset a Password</h1>
</div>

under <div style="margin-top: 70px;” class="fieldset">---------</div>
and give some padding-bottom to “page-title”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

graphicskinz

thank you so much for your suggestion!… one question though please forgive my ignorance ... which file do i edit to accomplish this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

graphicskinz

anyone have any other suggestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagikSwapna

Total Posts:  97

Hello,

To check which file you need to edit. Log in to your admin pannel and go to System -> Configuration.
Under “Current Configuration Scope:” select your store or if you have not created any store then select Main Website.
Under Configuration -> Advanced -> Developer -> Debug
change “Template Path Hints” to “yes” and refresh frontend then you may able to see file path. After checking file path change “Template Path Hints” to “no” and refresh your page. Hope it will helps you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

graphicskinz

ahh yes! thank you MagikSwapna your suggestions led me in the right direction to find a solution… turns out the template i was using was missing a few phtml files and magento was opening the default files located in the base folder set.. all i needed to do was copy the files from the base and add them to my template folders and everything started working.. it wasnt until you reminded me to enable the template hints that i noticed the path was wrong… thank you again MagikSwapna youve helped me fix my site!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community