Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Disappearing act

ImporterB

Total Posts:  8

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know, I suck at this and right now I am completely lost. My homepage content wasnt showing up and read a thread about checking the SEO rewrites in the admin. It was already NO.. so just out of curiousity, I changed it to yes. The homepage doesnt show up now. So I changed it back to NO, cleared the cache.... but it still didnt come back up. Firefox tells me this :

Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
* NOTE: If accepting the site’s cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

Debug gives me: Memory usage: real: 10747904, emalloc: 10146168

Not a programmer so I don’t really know what happened. I have cleared my cookies, temp files, and history hoping it will reload.

So I have 2 questions:
1. How do I get my site back?
2. Once the site is back, how do I displaying the homepage content? For some reason it is redirecting to another ID associated with one of my sites stores

thanks for any help you can provide

ImporterB
www.danielsondirect.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community