Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help displaying the credit card payment iframe in a lightbox popup after order is placed

Droo

Total Posts:  7

Hi Guys,

Please help me out with this if you are able to. I need to get a custom module developed which processes credit cards via a 3rd party hosted payment form (hosted by the payment gateway). Now as i understand it, i cannot just place the form in the checkout 5 step process page right? It needs to go after a user has placed an order as users need to follow the 5 steps and place their order in magento before a payment is made.

Basically a fundamental requirement is that users never leave the website in order to place a payment so i was thinking of having the payment form iframe pop up as a lightbox after the ‘place your order’ button is clicked.

Can anyone guide me towards achieving this?

I’ll place the entire module in this thread for all to use once complete but i really really need to get this done asap.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community