Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Catalog Listing Special Price issue

IanRyan

Total Posts:  149

Yesterday I upgraded from magento CE v1.6.2 to v1.7.0.2. The upgrade completed without issue and without errors.

However, when I was running v1.6.2 I configured about 50 products on Special Price without start and end dates. On v1.6.2 these products would be displayed on the catalog listing pages as expected i.e. Normal Price would be displayed as struck out and the Special Price I had set would be displayed below.

Now, on v1.7.0.2, on the catalog listing pages only the Normal Price is displayed for these products. When I select any of these products on the catalog listing page the product view page loads and the Special Price is shown below the struck out Normal Price as expected. This is the case for all 50 products.

I have re-indexed all indexes without any issues or errors.

Any help with this issue would be very much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community