Magento Forum

There has been an error processing your request

pbhartiya

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I am new in magneto. I have install the latest version of magento with 1.6 sample data on localhost. Everything is fine but when i flush the cache i got a error

There has been an error processing your request

Error in file: “C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\sql\catalog_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists

Trace:
#0 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#2 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.6.0.0.9’, ‘1.6.0.0.14’)
#3 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 C:\wamp\www\magento\app\Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 C:\wamp\www\magento\index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

May anyone suggest me to solve this problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BelVG
Guru

Total Posts:  306
Minsk, Belarus

Hi,

the easiest way is to roll back to a backup that should be done (always recommended) before you start the upgrade and finish the update correctly.

If you didn\\\’t a backup we have variant B - to finish the update manually.

To do this, each file that appears in the text of the error it is necessary to comment out the code that responsible for creating the tables.

For the error given earlier:

Error in file: “C:\\\\wamp\\\\www\\\\magento\\\\app\\\\code\\\\core\\\\Mage\\\\Catalog\\\\sql\\\\catalog_setup\\\\upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘catalog_product_entity_group_price’ already exists

in the file ...sql\\\\catalog_setup\\\\upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php you should comment the creating catalog_product_entity_group_price table.

Then, for each new error that will appear it is necessary to do the same action. The process is is quite laborious, but it\\\’s possible to finish it in 1h.

This method helped to restore Magento after failing several times.

P.s.: the problem most likely is that after all the updated tables Magento didn\\\’t updated version of each module in core_resources table, so the setup file starts again and again that occurs the errors.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pbhartiya

Total Posts:  2

Thank you for this reply.

This post is very helpful for me. Thank u so much grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community