I have installed Magento and uploaded a Magento template that I purchased from a third party.
Magento is installed on a subfolder of a domain.eg. xxxx.com/eshop
When I try to access the front end, I get the following error
D:\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx.com/app/Mage.php was not found
But I could access the backend.
Then I opened up the index.php file edited the following line : $mageFilename = MAGENTO_ROOT . ‘/app/Mage.php’;
to $mageFilename = MAGENTO_ROOT . ‘/eshop/app/Mage.php’;
eshop is the folder where I installed Magento.
Uploaded the modified index file and the front end opened up in a browser. But then the backend wouldn’t open up.
The error that I get from the browser is” Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”
I am not sure how to fix this.