Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

using ifconfig with custom source_model

kizaru

Total Posts:  2

I’ve set up my own custom source_model, which holds an array of options (dropdown).

Depending on what’s been selected in the backend configuration from the user, I need to output a link to a css file, each option would relate to a different css file to be called, this needs to be inserted into the head of the document, preferably via the layout file of the module.

ifconfig will always perform the action if its 1, regardless of what has been selected, so ideally i need to somehow retrieve the value of the selected option and then output the correct css file, at the moment its just outputting the first css file all the time.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community