Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

remove some stuff from pdf invoice, and add some text in footer

satboy78

Total Posts:  34

Hi, I’d like to remove some stuff from pdf invoice, and put some text in footer., but I can’t do it.. It’s driving me nuts

I’m working on /public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf Abstract.php and Invoice.php, but I can’t find how to remove Payment method and Shipping method (central boxes of invoice); the same thing for adding text in the footer… I’ve lost so many hours on this task!!!

Could you please help me? Can you please give me some hints to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Image Attachments
invoice2012-11-14_22-51-50-delsistema.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VnEcoms

Total Posts:  121
Vietnam

Hi,
Just need to use our Easy PDF Invoice extension. it’s very easy to modify your PDF layout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

satboy78

Total Posts:  34

Hi, I’ve tried to use your plugin, but there is a big problem: I need to put vat number of the customer, and I’ve opened a ticket on your site to know how to do it, but you didn’t answered me, so I’ve started to work on magento default pdf invoicing system.

If you can tell me how to put vat number of the customer in your invoice template, I’ll be happy to come back using your plugin (that is awesome, however!)

Thanks a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

VnEcoms

Total Posts:  121
Vietnam

satboy78 - 15 November 2012 11:05 PM

Hi, I’ve tried to use your plugin, but there is a big problem: I need to put vat number of the customer, and I’ve opened a ticket on your site to know how to do it, but you didn’t answered me, so I’ve started to work on magento default pdf invoicing system.

If you can tell me how to put vat number of the customer in your invoice template, I’ll be happy to come back using your plugin (that is awesome, however!)

Thanks a lot.

Hi,
Could you give me your ticket ID?
You can put the VAT number of customer to the PDF very easy.
Please read this post: http://www.easypdfinvoice.com/blog/magento-put-vat-number-to-pdf/

Magento Community
Magento Community

MakedonX

Total Posts:  25

I can make a module for you, you can contact me (no monthly fee, working with this and newer versions of Magento, no print limit or similar )

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community