Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Inventory Attributes to be NOT GLOBAL Attributes

upwebstore

Total Posts:  29

Hello all,

In these last days I needed set which product’s Attributes are Global and which attributes are NOT global.
I can see in the eav_attribute table… all user’s attributes and product’s attributes (not all attributes, the Inventory Attributes are not there)
and in catalog_eav_attribute I can set which attributes are Global and which are not.
BUT, I can´t find Inventory Attributes.

Anyone could help me?
I just need to know how can I change Inventory attributes to NOT Global Attributes, like I did for the other Attributes.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

upwebstore

Total Posts:  29

any help? =(

Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

Hello
by default you cannot change the scope of these attributes.
That is because the inventory attributes are not actually product attributes. There are attributes for an other entity called \’stock_item\’ that is associated to the product.
There is a long and old discussion about this here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/5046/

i didn\’t have the patience to read all the posts in there. Maybe you can find a link to an extension that does this somewhere in there.

Marius.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community