Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom Step in Checkout, Possible Freelance Opportunity

chrsmrtn81

Total Posts:  26

Hi,

I’m currently in the middle of creating our new company’s website and now need some help with my checkout process. I’m not much of a programmer, and I’ve managed pretty small jobs up until now. The website under development can be seen at http://www.footstepsinasia.com/magento.

Anyhow, we’re tour operator and need to get passenger details at checkout. I came across and extension which is similar to what I need here, but couldn’t manage to get it to work as I’d need to add completely different fields.

Our tour dates are bundles of virtual products, so this means for every tour bought we’d need passenger details for each person. We also have other virtual products which are add on products, so this is where it starts to get difficult for me, although I’m sure there’s a way to do it.

If there’s anyone interested in helping out with this, please give us a quote or ask us for more details.

Cheers

Chris ()

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community