Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I install a plugin for Magento’s TinyMCE

Vhaeraun

Total Posts:  3

Magento v.1.7

Hello guys. What I’m trying to install is TinyMCE Image Map Plugin . The instructions are there as well.

By looking at /magento/js/tiny_mce/license.txt , I assumed Magento is using TinyMCE v2.1 so I downloaded the appropriate version of the plugin and placed it on /magento/js/tiny_mce/plugins and edited the getSettings: function(mode) of the file /htdocs/js/mage/adminhtml/wysiwyg/tiny_mce/setup.js , I have this currently:

getSettings: function(mode)

{

var plugins 'safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,advhr,advimage,emotions,iespell,media,searchreplace,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,imgmap';
var 
settings {
            mode 
: (mode != undefined mode 'none'),

elements this.id,

theme 'advanced',

plugins plugins,

theme_advanced_buttons1 magentoPlugins 'magentowidget,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect',

theme_advanced_buttons2 'cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,forecolor,backcolor',

theme_advanced_buttons3 'tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,iespell,media,advhr|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen',

theme_advanced_buttons3_add 'imgmap',

extended_valid_elements 'img[usemap|class|src|border=0|alt|title|hspace|vspace|width|height|align|onmouseover|onmouseout|name],map[id|name],area[shape|alt|coords|href|target]',

theme_advanced_buttons4 'insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,pagebreak',

That’s how I did it on one of the test php I’ve done on local, but the button still doesn’t show for Magento. Help would be much appreciated

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community