Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Show base image only if base image selected. 

bradlybeukes

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I need help with the following and I’m hoping someone will have the answer for me....

I have setup a shop in Magento 1.6.0 and I have added the Easylightbox extension for my product images. It all works good, but what I would like to do is only have the base image show up only if I have selected a base image in product options.

If I haven’t selected a base image or put the base image to ‘no image’ the image mustn’t show nor must the default placeholder show. What I’m trying to achieve is ONLY having my extra images displayed as thumbnails and when they click them, it will enlarge in a lightbox. I don’t need the base image to show as I want to save room. This is only needed for the fishing lures and the fishing lures are configurable products.

However, if I have set a base image for a product, it must show as normal.

Here is my shop and product example I’m trying to do it on: http://www.ibuy.net.nz/index.php/fishing-lures/invincible-deep-runner-fishing-lure-5cm-333.html

Any help will be much appreciated…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community