Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

English Language Pack

kylelnsn

Total Posts:  9

Hi,

I am trying to install the UK Language Pack Magento Community Modules - English (United Kingdom) Language Pack

i put in magento-community/Locale_Mage_community_en_GB and run

but then i get this error

Failed to download magento-community/Locale_Mage_community_en_GB within preferred state “stable”, latest release is version 1.0.19870.4.14, stability “beta”, use “channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Locale_Mage_community_en_GB-1.0.19870.4.14” to install
Cannot initialize ‘channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Locale_Mage_community_en_GB’, invalid or missing package file
Install Errors
Package “channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Locale_Mage_community_en_GB” is not valid
PEAR ERROR: install failed

anyone give me a hand on this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

View 6 Com

Total Posts:  83
Brighton Sussex UK

Hi

Have a look in your connect | admin tab to see what version of download you can install - you have stable, beta, alpha - toggle it and try again.

hope that helps

Magento Community
Magento Community

parkerdeano

Total Posts:  11

Has anyone got any info on this? I’m having the same problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

deepit887

Total Posts:  3

Go to the Connect Manager -> Setting -> Change the Prefered State to beta your package will installed.

Enjoy!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community