Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Some fields Disabled in “Create Package” for creating USPS Shipping Labels

sarasghar

Total Posts:  11

Hi All

I am using magento 1.7.0.2 and integrated USPS successfuly.
After getting the first order when I try to make a shipment and click on create Shipping Label for United States Postal Service (USPS) - Priority Mail. In the pop up window I see Type, Length, Width and Height disabled and hence even if I add a product to it and click on OK.. It gives me error Insufficient information to create shipping label(s). Please verify your Store Information and Shipping Settings.

So I cant create shipping label. I tried to create new attributes Height, Width and Length to this product. But that did not even work. Please tell me do I have to make a new order again after adding these attributes? Plus what is supposed to be there in “Type”?

I am looking for Urgent help.. :(

Thanks in advance.

Sara

Image Attachments
shipment error.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sarasghar

in file popup.phtml, public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/shipment/packaging/popup.phtml.
On line 81

<?php $containers $this->getContainers(); ?>

This is returning no container value I think plus

$sizeSource Mage::getModel('usa/shipping_carrier_usps_source_size')->toOptionArray();
$girthEnabled Mage::helper('usa')->displayGirthValue($shippingMethod) && $this->isGirthAllowed() ? 0;

$sizeSource Array is empty and $girthEnabled is showing value 0.

Please see my attachment for admin side settings .

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Image Attachments
shipment error 2.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

sarasghar

any help????

pleeeeease

Magento Community