Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Direct Authenticated User to Specific Store and stop them viewing other stores

stewartc

Total Posts:  23
Durham,.uk / Hamburg, .de

I have a client who sell uniforms to schools.

Each school has it’s own range of unique products + a set range of generic products.

The objective of the system is to allow authenticated visitors to only buy products that are assigned to their child’s school. So for example if school ‘A’ specifies that boys must wear blue socks for gym class then they won’t be shown the red socks from the generic range.

I guess it would be straight forward to create a store for each school, when adding products they can be assigned to each specific store for the unique products or a selection of stores for the generic products.

I’m looking for a way where a site visitor has to enter a code relating to their childs school which will then bring up the store that was created for that school.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community