Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Payment Capture notification - can i disable? 

daftputz

Total Posts:  4

I noticed whenever a client purchases something with a credit card and i’m using paypal for credit card transaction processing, paypal will email the client the charge in addition to my emails.

i’m wondering if there’s a way to disable the paypal notification which doesn’t seem to be coming from my system.

i find it looks rather unprofessional when a client submits his/her credit card information only to see that i’m processing it via paypal.

please advise.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TRMMarketing

Total Posts:  145

If you are using Paypal website payments pro they will not receive those additional emails. I do not believe there is a way to disable them on the free payments standard.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community