Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Newbie to Magento…Oldie to OsCommerce

chadharris

Total Posts:  4

Hello Magento People!  I am super stoked about Magento and what it can do for Ecommerce.  I am currently running 2 sites with Oscommerce and look forward to opening my next adventure with Magento.  Could someone recommend a good hosting site for Magento?  Also, does anyone know how to get around purchasing multiple SSL’s?  The company I am currently using to host my site(s) is pretty much making me get 2 seperate accounts or IP addresses, to run both my sites.  I know about buying a “wildcard” SSL, but not something I want to do!  HELP!  Please?!

Chad

“Pounding the ground to shoot something down”

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Welcome to the community Chad.

Here’s a start in regards to the hosting - http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general:magento-web-hosting - I am sure the companies listed can help you.

Good luck!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community