Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Which phtml file gets “translated” into those html files that are shown in URL? 

tease

Total Posts:  115

Hello everybody,

I’m in the process of launching my Magento shop. One of the last steps before the go-live is that I try to speed the page load up a bit. Main aim is to reduce HTTP-Requests. So when I check my site with the analyzer of GTMetrix, it says:
http://www.my-domain.de/ should inline the following small resources: ..../print.css

Okay, I get that and I know how to inline css into a html file. What I don’t know is in which magento-file I should embed this code. I mean when I surf through my site the URLs read something like “www.my-domain.de/news.html”, but there is no “news.html” in the folders of my account, only phtml files spreaded over various app folders.

Can somebody tell me which phtml file result as the html shown in the URL of my browser?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Image Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2012-11-09 um 11.46.15.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community