Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal issue

watchesint

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

I’m using Magento Community edition 1.7 and have configured it to allow PayPal Express checkout for international customers.

The problem I have is if I try to pay through PayPal with an international address, PayPal gives me the error:

“We’re sorry, PayPal doesn’t allow residents of United States to ship purchases to...” and mentions the country. I’ve tried Canada, UK etc. and all give the same error.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

A Marketing

Total Posts:  4
Israel

Hello,
The same here.
Did You find the solution ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Carpe Diem

same problem here! have US clients who often have their items shipped to switzerland (free shipping) and then someone brings it to the US....this is really frustrating. if this is a PayPal policy i might need to switch to another payment solution....

Magento Community
Magento Community

antileo

somebody found a solution?

Thanks in advance!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community