Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Invalid value for Attribute Set column (set does not exists?) in rows in magento import

viveksara

Total Posts:  10
Madurai, Tamil Nadu , India

[size=5]

I am importing products, when i try to import, i got lot of errors, i have fixed everything and file is valid for import, after submit import button, this showing the following error, I have googled and searched through lot of websites i cant find any answers related to the following erorr.

Invalid value for Attribute Set column (set does not exists?) in rows: 11, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26

Let me know what i need to set in attribute_set, i setting up default as value right now, Please advise.

Pls I need help for this ................. rolleyes[/size]

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

websolusionz

Total Posts:  2

Am also having the same problem, Still looking responses, Please help us.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hi there,

Most likely that in column Attribute set, in the rows 11, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 you have indicated the name of attribute set which does not exist or you have there blanks. Please, check those rows of your file, which you used for import.

In case you do not have attribute set indicated for some products and you have great amount of goods, adding attribute sets manually can take too much time.
There is the application called Store Manager for Magento. Performing import via this application it is possible to create expression rule on the basis of which it is possible to assign certain attribute set to products in case the value for it is blank in the file.
In any case, if you are interested, you can download free 2-weeks version of the application from the link in my signature.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community