Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

warehouse shelf inventory

Scorgit

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

I’m looking for a Magento extension, that can really do stock management. I’ve found multiple extensions for this purpose, but none of them meet my specific requirements.

The extension should have the ability to assign products to shelf locations inside a warehouse. I’ve found some interesting extensions from Innoexts, BoostMyShop and Unleashed, but they do not meet all the requirements.

The extension should also be able to raise warnings if products can not fit into these shelf locations, if there are empty spots etc, and if products are re-located to another shelf, it should be easily to do (not changing the value of a self-defined attribute for every product). The shelf should be leading, so to speak.

Is this extension available? Or is this a bit over the top of Magento and can these functions only be found in order-picking software?

Any hints that could point me in the right direction are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Tom

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community