Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Missing file

Brilliand

Total Posts:  34

I’m missing the file magento/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/email/order/shipment/items.phtml.  I downloaded the latest version of Magento, and it isn’t in there!  However, it’s referenced in the default New Shipment theme.  Where can I get this file?  Why is it missing from recent versions?

(I’m using 1.1.8, but I checked 1.2.03 to get the file… it shouldn’t have vanished between those versions though.)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brilliand

Total Posts:  34

Never mind… I found them in my frontend folder, and copied them over.  I think they should either be in both places, or not be called in both places.  But it’s less of a flaw than I thought.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community