Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

add block drop-down link(menu) on quick access link on header

royaasgari

Total Posts:  1

I want to add a new drop-down links(menu) on header links(quick access) and move links of on it
just when a customer sign in show this drop-down links on quick access and it does not show when customer is guest or log out and when customer log in show name of customer as topic of drop-down links .
for this scenario what do I do now? I make static block for drop-down block and remove log out, my wishlist ,my account from top.links on page.xml
and call static block on header but I do not know how to avoid to show for all customer(gust or log in) and another way that I test I want to call static block on local.xml in tag <customer_logged_in> but I do not how to call static block
another problem on static block I cant use php code and I do not use <?php echo $this->getWelcome() ?> for topic of drop-down links.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community