Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Selling Event Tickets with Magento

marcoblbr

Total Posts:  1

Selling Event Tickets with Magento

Hi guys,

I just started using Magento and it is great! I’m making a website for selling online tickets. I need to control in a unique product the sales of a particular event. The tickets for this event could be:

- Male - Simple
- Female - Simple
- Male - VIP
- Female - VIP

Both simple and vip will have limited tickets and the prices would increase as these tickets are sold, and so the price would increase. For example, For Male VIP tickets, price would start with $50 (20 tickets) then would raise to $60 (20 next tickets) and so on…

Any modules that could somehow help me? I couldn’t find any!

Another option would be creating a virtual product with each of the 4 options, and set a trigger so that when the tickets with an specific price are gone, it would automatically activate a product with the following price.

Any suggestions? Also, if someone could devlop something similar, let me know!

Thanks!
Marco

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community